THE HAVEN RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Haven offers a tranquil, relaxing setting for all guests. In keeping with this atmosphere, we respectfully ask that all guests keep noise level to a minimum. We ask this because we would like everyone to enjoy the facilities and the ambience to the fullest.
- The use of the facilities at The Haven is for the use of members and approved guests.
- Members may brings guests onto premises under the following conditions:
- Member assumes all responsibility for guest's conduct and safety.
- Guest fee per visits must be paid before entering the facilities.
- Guest must be a minimum of 18 years old.
hours of operation
The Haven reserves the right to establish, amend, or modify the hours of operation.
- Swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, steam: 7am to 7pm.
- Spa massages: 9am to 5 pm (last treatment to start at 5pm)
- Sundays 9am to 4pm
- Christmas Day and New Years are subject to special schedule. Spa subject to pre-paid booking.
We reserve the right to deny use of the facilities and gardens if these rules are not attended:
- Males may not exercise without a shirt or vest.
- Clothed shoes to be always worn while training. Suitable training shoes are recommended.
- All persons must wear suitable bathing attire while at the swimming pool ad are requested to either wear a robe or towel when travelling between the rooms and the pool or jacuzzi.
- Sweat towels must be used whilst training, these are provided in the gym.
- For your own safety, ensure that you receive instruction before attempting to use the gym equipment.
- Please assist us by replacing all weights and equipment after use.
- Proper use of equipment is always required. Improper use of equipment may result in extra fee during your stay.
- No glass bottle or containers allowed in the gym.
- In case of no trainer: The gym is self-monitoring, and the use of the facility, equipment, and any activity undertaken on the premises is done so at the guest risk. It is the guest's responsibility to not attempt any activity they are not capable of doing, and to take responsibility of their own actions.